The Passing Triangle helps players build their shooting, passing, and stickhandling abilities that make great hockey players. With instant feedback that returns shots off the rubber rebounders, this heavyweight triangle reinforces the muscle memory, stickhandling skills, and vision that creates powerful, accurate one timers, passes, and shots. Designed for athletes to use during solo or team practices. It features a large 22” passing area per side for easy rebounding. Built for hard surfaces, its retractable spikes mean you can use it to train on ice, cement, inline hockey tiles, and shooting pads without ever having to worry about it slipping around.
- Heavy weight steel passing triangle to improve shooting, passing, and stick handling
- Returns pucks from three sides for a variety of passing drills
- Retractable spikes allow you to train on ice, cement, hockey tiles and shooting pads
- Can be used for solo or team training
- 22” of passing area per side