Triggerpoint The GRid 1.0
The GRID Foam Roller, the original hollow core roller, features a patented multi-density foam surface that delivers firm compression like a sports massage while channeling blood and oxygen needed to repair muscles. The GRID® Foam Roller is the 'go-to' roller to release muscle pain and tightness, improve mobility, increase circulation, and is recommended by sports doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists. The proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands, which help promote the flow of blood and oxygen, the key nutrients needed to repair muscles. Ideal for beginners to advanced rollers, the GRID Foam Roller releases muscle pain and tightness, improves mobility, and increases circulation to help users move and feel better. TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist's hands, making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
Why triggerpoint GRID FOAM?
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen. the nutrients neded to repair muscles
- Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Superior construction won't break with repeated use
- For beginners to advanced rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes
- Weight tested to support up to 500lbs (225kg) static load
GRID’s patented design makes it the first foam roller to feature a multi-density exterior constructed over a hollow core. The surface pattern is ideal for rolling through tight muscles, knots, and kinks.
Trusted by Professionals
The proven durability and superior effectiveness of the GRID has helped make it a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes.
Durable, multi-density EVA foam exterior over a rigid, hollow core withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity. GRID Original, X and 2.0 Foam Rollers support up to 500 pounds, GRID Mini supports up to 250 pounds.
Benefits of Foam Rolling
Using TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers provides benefits such as decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved range-of-motion, better balance, and improved gait.